Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone else feel like the actors in Disney shows seem to exaggerate their lines?

Sometimes I think it's a bit too over the top.



For example: The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Hannah Motana. Raven. Phil of the Future. Lizzie Mcguire.



I actually like some of these shows, but I'm just noticing that the lines are delivered with way too much gusto.



Everything's exaggerated and phony. Was that how Disney intended?Does anyone else feel like the actors in Disney shows seem to exaggerate their lines?
They intend it so kids can understand it better. When they yell or go crazy or make weird hand gestures, it's all because they're pandering to children. The kids like it like that.Does anyone else feel like the actors in Disney shows seem to exaggerate their lines?
I think so. The Disney shows are so badly acted that is funny. For example, Jonas...I mean come on! The lines are so ridiculous and, as you said, it is soooo over exaggerated. Franky, I think Disney is losing more and more credibility by the day. The actors are horrible...the shows are dumb...its going down the drain.

I do indeed think that it was intended to be that way and I think these shows insult our intelligence.Does anyone else feel like the actors in Disney shows seem to exaggerate their lines?
Yes, it's a deliberate style for children's TV. From the director, not the actors. It's not meant to be 'realistic drama' in that sense.
  • kuryakyn
  • pontoon boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment