Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where do I go to get a good acting agent for disney channel?

I really want to act for disney channel.

I did research and stuff.

I have the form from kids management.

But how do i get an agent for disney channel?



In the kids management form,

it has a blank for

"talent representative."

How do i get one?

PLEASEWhere do I go to get a good acting agent for disney channel?
The important thing to keep in mind is that agents wait for clients to call them looking for talent, and Disney isn't going to scout Pennsylvania or Iowa when they have stables of kids waiting to be tapped.



"Research and stuff" isn't enough. Can you act? Have you taken dance ands voice lessons? Do you have any experience at all?Where do I go to get a good acting agent for disney channel?
If you have an agent, they may send you out on various kinds of auditions. If they feel that you're good for the Disney Channel, they'll send you out for that; but there's no one specific "agent for the Disney channel."



Also, if you have no training or experience, you're not going to have much success getting an agent.Where do I go to get a good acting agent for disney channel?
disney channel doesnt have their own agents but if you contact a talent agency then you can audition for an agent...oh and can you send me the information you have already...im trying to do the same thing : )
you can also look for audition schedules for disney here: Hollywood-opportunities(dotcom)

No comments:

Post a Comment