Monday, January 30, 2012

What does it take to work at a Disney Park?

I am going to be looking for a summer job soon and Disney World/Land seems like a fun spot. I understand that I would need to have a specific character in mind before I send in my resume. I just don't know which.



I'm up for anything from fur character to Princess. I am energetic, kid-loving, funny, and determined. I am 17, average height and average weight.



So I guess I'm asking, what character would be right for me? Please help! Thanks!What does it take to work at a Disney Park?
be any princess. havent u seen at least 2 movies? they all have almost the same personalityWhat does it take to work at a Disney Park?
You should go to disneyauditions.com and see what they have to say! good luck!What does it take to work at a Disney Park?
The patience of a saint, and a lot of Valium.
All it takes to work at a Disney park is, knowing how to touch kids in private places, and being evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment