Monday, January 30, 2012

Is space mountain in walt disney world different from the one in disneyland?

My wife and I have been to Walt Disney World in Orlando several times and we're heading out to California to see the Disneyland park. I heard there are differences between the two space mountain rides - is that true?Is space mountain in walt disney world different from the one in disneyland?
Disneyland didn't have the room that Disney World had to build the coaster, so they had to scale it down. Disney World has 2 tracks, the Alpha %26amp; Omega. Disneyland only has 1 track. I far prefer the Disneyland version, as it is a smoother ride, and feels much more "spacey". It's also a bit faster. Disney World's is a lot jerkier, like the Wild Mouse, with quick %26amp; abrupt stops. The types of tracks used feel completely different.



I thought the theming of Disneyland's was better too, and it was a bit longer. Disney World's version is 2 minutes, 30 seconds long, while Disneyland's is nearly 3 minutes. Have fun visiting Disneyland - I took my first visit there last year after 19 visits to Disney World!

No comments:

Post a Comment