Monday, January 30, 2012

Who do you think was the most and least attractive Disney Princess?

I think the most attractive was Cinderella.



I think the least attractive was Mulan. Her face just looked plain to me. (I know Mulan isn't technically a princess, but Disney likes to lump her in that group)



What do you think?Who do you think was the most and least attractive Disney Princess?
I agree with you 100%! Mulan is the most unattractive to me. Cinderella, Snow White, Tianna were pretty. Not really anyone else oh! Well Belle to, but yes Mulan wasn't that pretty.



Cinderella - 85%

Snow White - 70%

Tianna - 65%

Belle - 65%

Aura - 50%

Ariel - 45%

Pocahontas - 35%

Mulan - 30%
Most attractive: Jasmine

Least attractive: Snow WhiteWho do you think was the most and least attractive Disney Princess?
most to me is jasmine



the least for me is probably pocahontas
Most= Cinderella

Least= Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)Who do you think was the most and least attractive Disney Princess?
Cinderella the prettiest,and Arial not so much.
They are are pretty and attractive
Most: Tinkerbell and Ariel

Least: snow white, i think
I really liked Ariel! I think she's pretty. Snow White wasn't very cute at all.
Tbh, they were all clones

No comments:

Post a Comment