Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone know a good place to book a disney vacation?

I plan to take a disney vacation with my husband and two daughters ages 2 and 7 in June. Can anyone tell me where the best attractions are, the best places to eat, ect... I have never been there so any information would be wonderful. Also where did you book your trip through? I need a not cheap but cost friendly trip.Does anyone know a good place to book a disney vacation?
First off Disney is the best place to take your family. I am only 18 years old and I have been there 9 times. Before we go in June we stop by Borders to pick up a Disney book that tells us all of the cool new rides, great places to eat, and where the best hotels are(i think burnbaums makes the book each year) If you are looking for a nice hotel try the Disney Pop Century Hotel. It is very nice with a pretty affordable price. The best attractions for your family would probably be in the Magic Kingdom since you have two younger kids. The best places to eat are: Chef Mickeys in the contemporary resort, the hibachi grill in Epcot(Japan to be exact) and the crystal palace in the magic kingdom. Since we always drive down(22 hours) we have never booked a vacation through anyone...sorry. Make sure you make a stop at downtown Disney it is a great shopping place. Also make sure you at least get to all of the parks(Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom) Overall I hope you have a great vacation and Disney is the best place ever!!!! Good Luck and I hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment