Thursday, January 26, 2012

How can I find a talent agent for disney or nickelodeon?

Ok so I asked this question in another topic and I said I wanted to be famous, and I asked how to find a talent agent. They obviously didn't know how to find one, so they said some other stuff that had nothing to do with my questions. So now I am just gonna go right to the question. How can I find a talent agent for disney or nickelodeon?How can I find a talent agent for disney or nickelodeon?
i live in California and they usually have talent booths in the malls where you can sign up. try looking up "casting calls" and try elite.comHow can I find a talent agent for disney or nickelodeon?
Agents never work for just disney or nickelodeol

Agents

They are in business. They are trying to make money. They should not however insist that you take their classes or use their photographer. They do not look at your picture and resume and go out and try to find you a job.

You should give them enough information about your skills and decent photos of you.

Almost all agents know where to find out about casting for theater and movies.

When these castings are announced they look through their files to see who might have a chance. If you appear to have a chance they will notify you.

Until you have found work several times they are not going to go out and try to sell you to a producer.

Read these web sites and all their links.

http://www.actingbiz.com/articles/how_to鈥?/a>

http://www.agentassociation.com/

This one for finding an agent in your area.

http://www.sag.org/content/find-agent
  • shop bop
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment