Thursday, January 26, 2012

What Can I Do On My Flight To Disney?

Okay. I'm going to Disney with my friend. We're both calm people so the plane ride shouldn't be a problem, except for one thing- how do we keep from getting really, really bored?



I'm going to bring lots of stuff like my handheld games, paper and pencils, DVD player and music. But I get bored extremely easily, and I'll be too excited about Disney to sleep at all. So what else can I do other than the things I've named? My friend and I can talk, but how long can that keep you occupied? I'm going to be flying in four days and I'm already really excited, and so is she. We're taking AirTran and we're picking her up at about 7:30 in the morning. (I wanted a flight where I'd have to wake up at like 3 AM because it's more exciting and I can sleep on the plane, but my mom got a different one.)



So, what can I do to keep busy?What Can I Do On My Flight To Disney?
Stay up late the night before, then you will be tired.



Get some rest.



Bring a book to read, it will allow you to relax.



Depending on the length of the flight, you may not be able to finish a DVD.



And when you run out of things to do, contemplate the ether of life.What Can I Do On My Flight To Disney?
Whatever you do, avoid sugar before the flight. It will only make you more hyper than you already appear to be. Drink milk products.

No comments:

Post a Comment