Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm going to disney soon and I have to have $100 dollars to be able to go. How should I make the money?

I'm not allowed to go to Disney with out the money and I would like to have more than that. I'm going in less than a month.I'm going to disney soon and I have to have $100 dollars to be able to go. How should I make the money?
If you know any of your neighbors, tell them you need spending money, and you're willing to do odd jobs. If you see them always gardening, walking their dogs, or whatever, make a specific suggestion. That usually helps.
Try asking around your neighborhood to do chores for them, like washing cars, raking leaves, or shoveling snow (not sure where you live). Tell them your story and who knows, maybe they'll pay you a little more than you expected.I'm going to disney soon and I have to have $100 dollars to be able to go. How should I make the money?
Babysitting, part time jobs, E-bay, Begging your parents for money.
Sell your old video games, Best Buy buying them.I'm going to disney soon and I have to have $100 dollars to be able to go. How should I make the money?
work or work for your parents in house chores!
get a part time job

No comments:

Post a Comment