Monday, January 30, 2012

Who thinks there should be a disney channel section?

Who thinks there should be a Disney Channel section? Like where all you ask about disney. Because everyone asks about the Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus.Who thinks there should be a disney channel section?
I don't even think there should be a Disney CHANNEL!!
Ya i said that in one of my questions.



It would make room for the REAL celebrities :) but no offense if you like the disney people



It would be easier though so that all of the people who are "haterz" could answer questions in the celebrity category in peace



I would much enjoy not seeing all the disney questions :) cause I would never go to that section if they made one :)







I hope they doWho thinks there should be a disney channel section?
i do, i think there should be a jonas brothers and miley cyrus section too. they can call it something like pre teen. Then I wouldn't have to listen to any non informative answers and qustions that i havent wondered about in years. There should be an adult yahoo answers and a preteen yahoo answers.
yes deffenitly i was actually gonna say there should be a jonas brothers/miley cyrus section but disney channel is more general so better lol its so funny like every other question is about them. agh ! Who thinks there should be a disney channel section?
me!! i try to find those questions to answer, and i think there should be a disney section! btw i am a phelps phan too!! lol
me!



it gets really annoying and if the fans hate us haters,they wouldn't have to deal with us! =D



i know i wouldn't go there!




I think there should be a Disney Channel section along with a Jonas Brothers section. You go girl!
i agree, BUT THERE SHOULD BE A WHOLE PAGE DEDICATED TO THE JONAS BOTHERS
NOO!



it's just more spam!



BTW, are you the girl from the AT%26amp;T commercial? Phelps Phan?
yea totally cuz those are the questions i look for and its difficult but yea they should make one!!!
Yeah I'm a disney fan and its better because there would be no haters.
*Raises Hand*
YEAH!!! I'm a HUGE disney fan!!! I'm 13.. LOL
totally agreeeee with u
i do i love diney im a disneyfreak
i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment