Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best college/university I could go to in Illinois if I wanted to work for Dreamworks, Disney?

and Bluesky Studios as a storyboard artist? You see, there's these lists of great colleges and one is in Columbus, OH, another called Ringling, in FL and another good one in CA. But....what's the closest thing in Illinois to that? These 3 schools are known for having a great art program specifically designed for people wanting to get into Disney or Dreamworks.What is the best college/university I could go to in Illinois if I wanted to work for Dreamworks, Disney?
The University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign - they have a wonderful art program and I highly recommend that you check it out. Also in Champaign is Parkland Community College, you might want to check them also, they use to have and I believe that they still do, a very good, two-year Graphic Arts program. Good luck on realizing your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment