Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the least amount of hours you can work in Disney World ?

I was wondering if any Castmembers can help me out. I live in Orlando and have always wanted to work at Walt Disney World. I have a full time job right now , so I was looking for something part time. I only have one day a week to work there. Do all employees get park benefits ? Any advice from present or former Disney workers would be appreciated. Thank you.What is the least amount of hours you can work in Disney World ?
There is a human resources department you can ask not far from DTD. And yes, you get benefits, free admission to the Disny parks, discounts on food, merchandise, hotel stays...



I know they let College kids come back and only work a couple weeks a year, so it can't hurt to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment