Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the bonus disc for in the Disney Scene It?

I recently bought the Disney Scene it 2nd edition and it came with a bonus disc. Out of curiosity I popped it in and it had a selection of games (game 1, game 2, etc.) and every time I selected one of the games it brought me to the game playing menu. Is there new material on the bonus disc that is not on the game disc? If so is there new material for each game on the bonus disc? Someone please explain this to me.What is the bonus disc for in the Disney Scene It?
The second game disc features a unique Party Play setting, voiced by Christy Carlson Romano (Kim Possible, Even Stevens), who reads the questions and answers aloud for younger players to enjoy on their own. That's the difference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment