Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What do you think about the American Pie Movies?

Offensive? Funny? Immature? Unrealistic? Untelligent? The best damn movies ever made?What do you think about the American Pie Movies?they are offensive, immature, unintelligent, unrealistic, and are constantly declining in quality....and yet are a myst watch every once in a while. I enjoy "intelligent" films, but occasionally i just have to watch the original American Pie because its so unrealistic, offensive, crude, and immature that its funny and gives me a break from otherwise serious filmsWhat do you think about the American Pie Movies?
They are hysterical and great for a good laugh.What do you think about the American Pie Movies?Number one, and the wedding are funny. They aren't realistic but they are quite amusing, well they were when I was 16!
Not funny.



Go see the movie "Juno"





It's funnier than all the American Pie movies put together.What do you think about the American Pie Movies?I haven't seen them, but looking at the answers above, perhaps that's for the best?What do you think about the American Pie Movies?
Immature, unintelligent, not that funny.
A combination of all the above except the latter. Good for a laugh, although the franchise went downhill with all the needless sequelsWhat do you think about the American Pie Movies?
Unfunny and immature.



I find more humor in Martin Lawerence's movies and those are pretty silly.
The first one was funny at the time, the others I didnt feel the need to see them.
stupid
It's like the Matrix:



The first one was groundbreaking, but each subsequent movie was a bigger disappointment than the last.
I think they are very immature and silly, and since you mentioned it, a little offensive.
I've seen the first 3. They are teen movies...you can't expect Oscar quality content. The new one(s) I haven't seen. I'm too old for them.



I don't have a strong opinion either way. It's not the type of movie you take seriously. The only memorable thing that I came away with is not being able to look at an apple pie quite the same way again. I'm a fan of Alyson Hannigan so I watched them. I'm not ashamed to admit it! ;)
I haven't seen them because I know that :



1) I am about 25 years too old



2) I would hate and despise every aspect of them



Offensive and unintelligent definitely. I can cope with offensive if it is intelligent, but not otherwise, it is torture to my most excellent intellect.
They were the lowest of lowbrow humour until they remade The Dukes of Hazzard.
I don't like them but then again, I'm not the target audience for these types of movies. I'm too old and this sort of humor doesn't appeal to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment