Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is the significance of 4th of July? I'm australian and I have heard of it in american movies...?

Sorry if this is offensive.What is the significance of 4th of July? I'm australian and I have heard of it in american movies...?july, 4 1776 was the singing of the declaraion of independence in Philadelphia.



This is considered the official start of the revoltionary war for the USA.



it is the birthdate of the USA.What is the significance of 4th of July? I'm australian and I have heard of it in american movies...?
The Fourth of July signifies the day that the Declaration of Independance was adopted by the Continetal congress of the US back in 1776. It was not competely signed by all delegates until 1778 but it did start the american revolution.



That is like asking what is National Australian day of january 26thWhat is the significance of 4th of July? I'm australian and I have heard of it in american movies...?4th July is American Independence day.
it's the independence day for america. i'm sure australia celebrates a similar holiday. :)What is the significance of 4th of July? I'm australian and I have heard of it in american movies...?it is the date written on the declaration of independence which is the founding document of america..What is the significance of 4th of July? I'm australian and I have heard of it in american movies...?
the 4th of july is when America got it's independence from the Geat Britain, In the 18th century (1700s), the United States of America was not a country. It was a colony of Great Britain. It was ruledby Great Britain. During the 4th of july the United states of America celebrates it's independence day.
independence from the british.What is the significance of 4th of July? I'm australian and I have heard of it in american movies...?
it is so significant to the american, since the 4th july moment became the most foundation of the democracy freedom, the liberty of human rights in America. And I believe it should be the same to every countries in the world, just depend on the independence day date of each countries.
the 4th is a celebration of the nations birthday, the time our country became one. We became an independant country. No offense taken, how should you know, unless you ask??
The day America celebrates its independence. The Declaration of Independence was signed on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment