Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I seem to be addicted to the American pie movies. Is this a bad thing?

When I watch one of them I have to watch all of them. I need to know if this is healthy

thanks in advance.I seem to be addicted to the American pie movies. Is this a bad thing?nah, lol id say ur a pervI seem to be addicted to the American pie movies. Is this a bad thing?The DSM-IV (the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) has actually diagnosed the addiction to crappy, unfunny, and over Sean William Scott-erized teen gross out comedies as Americanpieroadtriptoplasia. It's a serious condition and I really think a mental health professional can help you come to terms with your addiction and maybe set up a treatment plan of maybe watching good movies for a change. This can actually get worse in the form of buying all the direct to dvd American Pie sequels with Eugene Levy. This advancement of Americanpieroadtriptoplasia is called Holyshityoureallypaidforthisitis. This isn't your fault! Americanpieroadtriptoplasia is a DISEASE not a choice. Remember that for the love of God!!!I seem to be addicted to the American pie movies. Is this a bad thing?No way, those movies are hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment