Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do you know any good Native American movies?? NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE 10 points?

Hi



I am working on a new project for college. My theme is Western. I want to look into Native American i find them more inspirational. I have been google a lot. I found 2 modern movies. I would like 2 old Native American where i can find photos online of the culture and clothes.



Do you guys know any good movies old and modern with good photos online.



Many thanksDo you know any good Native American movies?? NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE 10 points?the last of the mohegansDo you know any good Native American movies?? NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE 10 points?Good luck finding old movies that portray Native Americans realistically. Old movies generally show Native American stereotypes and the actors were most frequently non-native. If it is not required for your project that you use movie images, you might be better off checking out websites of individual tribes because many of them post old and new pictures of tribal members.

No comments:

Post a Comment